Changes To Terms And Conditions
We reserve the legal right to modify, change, add or remove any information or section of this website without prior notice. We may also limit your access to any section of this website without prior notice.
The Content On This Website
When you use this website, you automatically agree to abide by the terms and conditions written herein.
We expect you to note the following and abide by them too.
- That all the materials such as texts, images, etc, on this website belong to XNA Game Fest and access to this platform is free. However, you can only use the material on this platform for personal purpose. We highly prohibit using any of the materials on this website for personal purpose.
- That the materials on this website are governed by copyright laws (both in America and international copyright laws). You understand the implication of violating these laws and that you will ensure you do not violate them.
- By virtue of the copyright law, you shall not share, alter, modify, add or remove any portion of the materials on this website. The copyright laws include the United States copyright laws and international copyright laws. You agree to comply and not violate any of these laws and will be ready to face the penalty should that happens.
- Users that wish to download any material on this website can do so, provided the usage is personal. You shall not store, redistribute, modify or share any portion of this platform for any reason. Only use for personal purpose.
- The materials on this platform are licensed and owned by XNA Game Fest. If you wish to use, or download any of the materials herein, you have to contact the administrator and wait for a response.
Cookies are safe and are important for better experience on this website.
The information on this page is given for educational purposes. We will not be held responsible for any losses, pain, injury or loss of life suffered courtesy of the use of this website.