1: Our Privacy Principles:
XNA Game Fest, its owners, and employees recognize and respect your privacy. That is why we outlined here how plan to collect, organize, use, transfer, protect and process your information.
We respect the fact that you trust us with your information. We don’t take it for granted. We follow application data protection and regulation laws during and after the collection of your information.
If you wish to visit and use XNA Game Fest and you live outside the United States of America, note that your information will be protected, processed, transferred and maintained in a database, server, or cloud storage located in the United States of America.
By using this online platform, you consent to this practice. If you don’t want to give consent, we urge you to discontinue using this website.
2: Information We May Collect:
- Email address
- Billing address
- Phone number
- Other registration information, where applicable.
- Other information we may require you to submit via promotions and surveys.
3: How We Use Your Information
Here is how we may use your data or information.
- We use your data to personalize your web experience, ensuring that you have a good time on this platform.
- Improve our website or service
- Communicate and interact with you, if required
- Render services based on an agreement or obligation to do so.
- Protect you from fraud and ensure your time on our platform is worthwhile.
4: Information Sharing Policy:
Note the follow:
- We have the legal right to share your information with a third party, where the third party is the security or law enforcement agency. It is what the law requires. The reason may be due to a court order, warrant, or subpoena.
- We may share your data when needed to guide against fraud and instill confidence.
Notice To All California Residents
With some exceptions, California residents that require a disclosure of (a) personal information collected (b) personal information disclosed for the purpose of business can do so.
If you reside in California or other states and would like to request a disclosure, reach us on our official website editor@XNAGameFest.com.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
This platform is NOT for children that are under thirteen (13) or under the legal age approved by the state for children to visit and use such a website. We prohibit children in this category from visiting, using or interacting with this website. We also do not and will not willing request or store information belonging to children under the legal age as required in each state, on this platform.
As a parent, if you discovered that your child, children or younger relative had provided their information on this platform, you should contact us immediately to take action. You can reach us at editor@XNAGameFest.com.
You can contact us for clarification on any section of this policy paper at editor@XNAGameFest.com.